Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Research


Personal development:


The following company deals with massive marketing such as Fairtrade and Carrefore retail branding and ATand T

Echo is a company who's branding is aimed at big names, e.g. Carling and Brylcream who's branding and reputation had become stale. Echo have successfully re-branded and revitalised these products.



The Following are two very local companies which I may want to consider sending CVs and promotional material to, considering my experience and interest in T-shirt designing and practical experience with print.



This is an add for a freelance T-shirt designer, could suit my illustrative style and help me to develop knowledge of all-over style print. I have an illustration portfolio and have experience with Graphics.

 More jobs just from a general search for jobs in Design, I feel I fit most of the criteria. I need to work on promotional material to send and to underline my skills and experience clearly and in a way which shows my strengths, (Illustration and Graphics in combination).





Some ideas from designers with idents and illustrations in combination







and some straightforward design self promotional design for a designer/illustrator



More ideas for layouts and possible formats

No comments:

Post a Comment